Welcome to the Technology Department!
Technology has become such a vital necessity for students as the need for collaboration, data exchange and academic support continues to accelerate at exponential rates. As technology needs continue to develop and grow, our technology continues to change.
The Technology department is responsible for meeting the technology needs of Lockhart School District by providing services for Educational Technology, Information Technology and Enterprise Systems.
Growing student, parent, faculty and administrative expectations for anytime, anywhere, any device access to learning has driven several strategic goals and vision. We are committed to developing technology applications and solutions that enhance classroom learning.
Technology Strategic Vision & Direction
- Create a safe online learning environment
- Continually work to reduce the student-to-computer ration in all campuses
- Create a technological environment in which learning continues once the school doors close
- Provide and promote technology resources to enhance productivity, teaching and learning
- Provide technology tools to help students become problem-solvers and critical thinkers
Technology Acceptable Use Policy
Need Technical Support?
Call our Help Desk Line at 512-398-0050. Leave a detailed voicemail and a technician will respond within 24 hours with support!