Food & Nutrition Information and Links
FOOD & NUTRITION INFORMATION AND LINKS
Program Information & Links
- 2022-2023 Media Release for Free & Reduced-Price Meals
- Special Diet Form/Food Allergies (Formas de alergias en Español)
- Snack Permission Forms: Jr High School Form / Elementary School Form
- CACFP After School Supper Program - Building for the Future
- Lockhart ISD Meal Charge Policy
- Food and Nutrition Discrimination Complaint Policy
- Non-discrimination Statement
- Discrimination Complaint Form
- School Nutrition Association
- Kids Health
- P-EBT Information (Español)
If you have any questions, please call our Food and Nutrition Department at (512) 398-0292.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.