Food & Nutrition Information and Links
FOOD & NUTRITION INFORMATION AND LINKS
Program Information & Links
- 2021-2022 Free Breakfast & Lunch Meal Press Release
- 2021-2022 Media Release for Seamless Summer Option Free Meals
- Free & Reduced Meals Application
- Aplicaciones de lunche en Español
- Special Diet Form/Food Allergies (Formas de alergias en Español)
- Snack Permission Forms: Jr High School Form / Elementary School Form
- CACFP After School Supper Program - Building for the Future
- Lockhart ISD Meal Charge Policy
- Lockhart Food Service Announcement
- Southwest Foodservice Excellence (SFE)
- Food and Nutrition Discrimination Complaint Policy
- Non-discrimination Statement
- Discrimination Complaint Form
- School Nutrition Association
- Kids Health
School meals will continue to be free for the entire school year!
The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) recently announced an extension of current school meal programs through the 2021-22 school year.
- Currently all our Pre-K through 8th grade levels receive free meals. This program extension benefits our high school campuses. High school students will now be eligible to have their breakfast and lunch for free through the end of 2021/2022 school year.
If you have any questions please call our Food and Nutrition Department at 512-398-0292.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.