Food & Nutrition Information and Links
FOOD & NUTRITION INFORMATION AND LINKS
Program Information & Links
- 2020-2021 Free Breakfast & Lunch Meal Press Release
- Free & Reduced Meals Application (Aplicaciones de lunche en Español)
- Free & Reduced Meals Letter (Cartas sobre las comidas en Español)
- Free & Reduced Meals Application Directions (Direcciones de aplicaciones en Español)
- Special Diet Form/Food Allergies (Formas de alergias en Español)
- Snack Permission Forms: Jr High School Form / Elementary School Form
- CACFP After School Supper Program - Building for the Future
- Lockhart ISD Meal Charge Policy
- Lockhart Food Service Announcement
- Southwest Foodservice Excellence (SFE)
- Food and Nutrition Discrimination Complaint Policy
- Non-discrimination Statement
- Discrimination Complaint Form
- School Nutrition Association
- Kids Health
School meals will continue to be free for the entire school year!
The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) recently announced an extension of current school meal programs through the 2020-21 school year.
For the duration of the school year 2020/2021, we will provide breakfast and lunch for our community’s children 18 and under via curbside and bus routes. Students with disabilities age 21 and under are also eligible to participate. Each campus will have a child nutrition staff member standing outside of each campus with a Grab & Go curbside pickup breakfast and lunch bundle from 10am-12pm. Simply drive up to the pickup site and staff will hand you meals through the car window. If you need to walk to the campus to pick up meals, you can do so. Please try to keep a safe distance from others who may be walking up to pick up meals as well--at least six feet.
Currently all our Pre-K through 8th grade levels receive free meals. This program extension benefits our high school campuses. High school students will now be eligible to have their breakfast and lunch for free through the end of 2020/2021 school year.
Not only will this program extension benefit our students, but also our younger children of Lockhart, who are not yet of school age.
Update Curbside Campus Locations:
If you have any questions please call our Food and Nutrition Department at 512-398-0292.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.