Curriculum and Instruction Information
Curriculum & Instruction
**Next scheduled time for Acceleration testing is.
- Assessment Calendar
- Character Education: Building Good Citizens Desarrollando Buenos Ciudadanos
- GT Program. The Texas Education Code § 29.121. defines Gifted and Talented Students as:"gifted and talented student" means a child or youth who performs at or shows the potential for performing at a remarkably high level of accomplishment when compared to others of the same age, experience, or environment and who:(1) exhibits high performance capability in an intellectual, creative, or artistic area; (2) possesses an unusual capacity for leadership; or (3) excels in a specific academic field. For more information, go to Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented website, or Answers.com
- Parent Resources
- National Association of Gifted Children (NAGC) www.nagc.org
- Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented (TAGT) www.txgifted.org
- Texas State Plan for TAG Students www.professorlamp.com
- Bertie Kingore.com: Website for Educators & Parents www.bertiekingore.com
- Early Childhood.
- U.S. Department of Education web page on Early Childhood
- The Office of Early Childhood Education Web site: An early childhood resource for parents, teachers and community members
- CTE Program.
- College Readiness.
- Bilingual/ESL Education
- HB 1041 combats sexual abuse of children by ensuring that schools create a policy to educate teachers, children and parents about sexual abuse. Click here for child welfare information
- HB 1041 combate el abuso sexual de los niños, garantizando que las escuelas de crear una política de formar al profesorado, padres e hijos sobre el abuso sexual. Haga clic aquí para bienestar de la infancia de información